How do I activate my Authorize.net account and connect it with ThunderTix? - Tue - Dec 21, 2010 - 2:59pm
You should receive an email from either Authorize.net or your merchant bank to activate your Authorize.net account. Once received, follow the instructions by clicking on the Authorize.net activation link contained in the email.Activation & Test Mode
Obtaining your API information from Authorize.net
- Follow the steps to verify all business information
- Set up your Authorize.net username/password
- Once logged into Authorize.net, you should see a red bar across the top of the page that states you are in Test Mode
- In the left menu, beneath Account, click Settings
- In the center of the Settings page, under Security Settings, click Test Mode
- Click Turn Test Off.
- Click Settings in the left menu again
- In the center of the Settings page, under Security Settings, click API Login ID and Transaction Key
- Answer the secret question that you created when you activated your account and click Submit
- The API Login ID and Transaction key are displayed on the screen. Leave this screen open for steps 1-6 below.
Obtaining your Public Client Key from Authorize.net
The Client Key is now required. The value for clientKey (Public Key) can be obtained through the Authorize.net Merchant Interface.
- Navigating to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Security Settings > Manage Public Client Key
- Copy the Client Key and paste it into the Public Key field in ThunderTix.
Running a Test Transaction
- Log in as an admin of your account. Only admins can edit Gateway settings.
- Click the Cogs icon in the top menu, and click on Gateway.
- In the drop-down of available gateways, select Authorize.net.
- Choose your the currency you have set within your Authorize.net settings
- Paste Login ID and transaction key separately from your Authorize.net account into the corresponding fields at the bottom of the page
- Click Update to save.
You need to confirm that your payment gateway is properly connected to ThunderTix after your information is saved.
How do I run a test transaction in ThunderTix?
View Our Video Tutorials Related Discussions Do I need to complete a questionnaire for PCI compliance? Where can I get my Verified Gateway Seal for my checkout page? Declined Card, but Pending Charges on Bank Account How do I connect my Moneris eSelect Plus account with ThunderTix? What credit card readers will work with Thundertix? Authorize.net error - "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive" How do I connect my PayPal Payments Pro account to ThunderTix?