How do I connect my Braintree payment gateway with ThunderTix? - Mon - May 23, 2016 - 12:05pm
Once your Braintree account has been finalized and created:
- Log in to your Braintree account using your Username and Password
- Once logged in you will need to retrieve your Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key
- Under the Account section, click on My User
- The information you need is under the API Keys, Tokenization Keys, Encryption Keys heading.
Running a Test Transaction
- Log in as an admin of your account. Only admins can edit Gateway settings.
- Click the Cogs icon in the top menu, and click on Gateway.
- In the drop-down of available gateways, select Braintree.
- Paste Merchant ID, Public Key, and Private Key separately from your Braintree account into the corresponding fields at the bottom of the page
- Click Update to save.
See our guide in How do I run a test transaction in ThunderTix?
View Our Video Tutorials Related Discussions Do I need to complete a questionnaire for PCI compliance? How do I activate my Authorize.net account and connect it with ThunderTix? Where can I get my Verified Gateway Seal for my checkout page? Declined Card, but Pending Charges on Bank Account How do I connect my Moneris eSelect Plus account with ThunderTix? What credit card readers will work with Thundertix? Authorize.net error - "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive"