How do I connect my Elavon gateway to ThunderTix? - Fri - Sep 11, 2015 - 10:47am
Once your Elavon account has been finalized and created:
- Login to Elavon using your Account ID, User ID and Password.
- Once logged in, you'll need to obtain your Merchant ID and PIN code.
- Hover over the User tab.
- Click "Change PIN". (Note: we will not be changing it, but this is the only way to view the PIN.)
- You will need the User number and PIN below.
- Log in as an admin of your account. Only admins can edit Gateway settings.
- Click the Cogs icon in the top menu, and click on Gateway.
- In the drop-down of available gateways and select Elavon.
- Enter the User number in the field labeled "Merchant ID".
- Copy and paste the PIN into the field labeled "PIN".
- Click Update to save.
Running a Test TransactionSee our guide in How do I run a test transaction in ThunderTix?
View Our Video Tutorials Related Discussions Do I need to complete a questionnaire for PCI compliance? How do I activate my Authorize.net account and connect it with ThunderTix? Where can I get my Verified Gateway Seal for my checkout page? Declined Card, but Pending Charges on Bank Account How do I connect my Moneris eSelect Plus account with ThunderTix? What credit card readers will work with Thundertix? Authorize.net error - "The merchant login ID or password is invalid or the account is inactive"